Omen: A Reign of War

 Hey finally a little update on here. I finished my artworks for the new expansion of Omen: A Reign of War made by Small Box Games: http://www.smallboxgames.com/

This is a really interesting deckbuilding game and I had the fun pleasure to create 12 spirit cards for the newest expansion. All these spirits are always related to one Deity like Ares, Artemis, Hera, etc.

Well I wasn't that happy that John approached me for this game at this moment, as I was very busy with another project and I was about to start university, so I decided to make this some sort of challange or task and tried to stay under 2 hours per painting, as I work very slowly lately and I needed some speedpainting action to get my mind free of the other project. So well I think I'm pretty happy with most of them.

Cheers
Sandro






































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen